|Michigan House of Representatives District 2|
| Assumed office|
January 1, 2011
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Howze is a Certified Public Accountant, and served four years as president of the Detroit Chapter of the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.(NABA).
Howze is a graduate of the Ross School of Accounting at the University of Michigan, and the Walsh College of Business and Accountancy, where she earned a MS in Finance in 2004.
Voting Record Details
- List of all of Lisa Howze’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Howze has been appointed to these committees:
Liz Brater’s Campaign Contributions
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 2 General election (2010)|
|Lisa Howza (D)||11,320|
|Damian Mitchell (R)||457|
In 2010, Howze raised $29,647 in contributions. 
Her three largest contributors were:
|Michigan Association Of CPAS||$5,000|
|Detroit Regional Chamber Of Commerce||$1,150|
- Official Biography
- Voting Record on MichiganVotes.org
- Campaign Contributions
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Map of 2nd House District
- Index of all Michigan representatives
LaMar Lemmons, Jr.
|Michigan House of Representatives District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||