Difference between revisions of "Lisa Marrache"
m (Text replace - ". <ref>[http://www.f" to ".<ref>[http://www.f")
m (Text replace - " <ref>[http://k" to "<ref>[http://k")
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Marrache sponsored [[Maine transparency legislation|LD 1353]], which seeks to forbid the release of salary information of public employees by name. <ref>[http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/news/local/6177530.html ''Kennebec Journal'', "Bill hides names from list of state worker salaries", April 10, 2009]</ref>
Marrache sponsored [[Maine transparency legislation|LD 1353]], which seeks to forbid the release of salary information of public employees by name.<ref>[http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/news/local/6177530.html ''Kennebec Journal'', "Bill hides names from list of state worker salaries", April 10, 2009]</ref>
Revision as of 20:06, 10 March 2014
|Maine Senate District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Marrache graduated with her Bachelor's Degree from Columbus State University and her Medical Degree from Medical College of Georgia in 1995.
Marrache is a practicing physician.
Marrache served on these committees:
Rector represented Maine Senate District 25. District 25 includes a portion of Kennebec County.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
Marrache was renominated for the 25th District Seat in 2010 but withdrew her candidacy soon after. Pamela Trinward ran for the seat on the Democratic ticket. Thomas Martin, Jr. ran for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
Marrache filed to run for the District 77 House seat, but withdrew her candidacy on June 23, 2010. The Primary was held on June 8 2010. Pamela Trinward was selected to replace Marrache, but Trinward also withdrew her candidacy on July 1, 2010. Thomas Longstaff was Trinward's replacement.
Marrache raised $22,709 for her campaign.
|Maine State Senate, District 25|
|Lisa Marrache (D)||10,933|
|Brent Hutchins (R)||6,519|
In 2008 Lisa Marrache collected $22,709 in donations.
Her largest contributors in 2008 were:
Lisa is married to Ronnie Marrache. They have two children and reside in Waterville, Maine.
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Senator Marrache's facebook
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- Kennebec Journal, "Bill hides names from list of state worker salaries", April 10, 2009
- "Maine Senate" Senator Listing by County
- Candidate Withdrawls and Replacements after the June 8, 2010 Primary
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Marrache's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Lisa Marrache
|Maine Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|
Thomas Martin, Jr. (R)