|Maine House of Representatives District 98|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Villa served on the Town of Harrison Board of Selectmen from 2006-2012.
She has served in the following positions:
- Greater Portland Council of Governments - Executive Committee
- Cumberland County Finance Committee Chairman
- Lakes Region Consortium Chairman
- C.C. Charter Commissioner Co-Chairman
- Lake Region Development Council - Harrison Representative
- Lake Region Transportation Coalition - Harrison Representative
- C.C. Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Municipal Oversight Committee - Vice-Chairman
- Honor Flight Maine - Chairman
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Ladies Auxiliary - Officer
- Medicare Forum Organizer
- Parent Teacher Organization - Officer
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Villa served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
Villa won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 98. Villa ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Roxanna Hagerman (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lisa + Villa + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Lisa Villa on Facebook
Paul Waterhouse (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 98
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |