For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
List of Maryland ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Maryland disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- Maryland State Board of Elections, Election Results (2010-1986)
- List of all amendments to the Maryland Constitution
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |