List of Maryland ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Maryland disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- Maryland State Board of Elections, Election Results (2010-1986)
- List of all amendments to the Maryland Constitution
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |