List of Michigan ballot measures
- legislatively-referred state statute
- initiated state statute
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment
- initiated constitutional amendment
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Michigan disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- Automatic ballot referrals - In Michigan, there is one such question, by law, every sixteen years, starting in 1978, the question of whether to hold a constitutional convention.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |