Difference between revisions of "List of Vermont ballot measures"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 16:25, 17 February 2011
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, which are constitutional amendments that appear on a state's ballot as ballot measures because the state legislature in that state voted to put them before the voters.
From 1785-1976, Vermont voters were also able to vote on legislatively-referred state statutes.
- List of amendments to the Vermont Constitution
- List of statutes referred to the ballot by the Vermont legislature
- History of direct democracy in Vermont
- Referred statutes that have been on the Vermont ballot since 1785
- List of proposed amendments to the Vermont Constitution
State of Vermont
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Food & Markets | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Board |