For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
List of Vermont ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
From 1785-1976, Vermont voters were also able to vote on legislatively-referred state statutes.
- List of amendments to the Vermont Constitution
- List of statutes referred to the ballot by the Vermont legislature
- History of direct democracy in Vermont
- Referred statutes that have been on the Vermont ballot since 1785
- List of proposed amendments to the Vermont Constitution
State of Vermont
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Food & Markets | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Board |