For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
List of Washington State Initiatives to the Legislature
in Washington State
|Initiatives to the People|
|Initiatives to the Legislature|
|Statutes referred by Legislature|
|Political topics on the ballot|
|Laws • History • Constitution|
- See also: Washington 2005 ballot measures
Between 1998, when I-200 was on the ballot as an Initiative to the Legislature and 2004, about 130 different Initiatives to the Legislature were filed, numbering I-201 through I-336. With the exception of I-297, I-330 and I-336, all of those approximately 130 initiatives were withdrawn or abandoned. I-330 and I-336 went on the 2005 ballot.
- See also: Washington 1998 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1996 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1992 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1991 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1989 ballot measures
Presidential Preference Primaries, Initiative 99. Initiative 99 was enacted by the state legislature and as a result, never appeared on the statewide ballot as it would have done had the legislature chosen not to act favorably on it.
Child and Family Services Tax, Initiative 102
- See also: Washington 1988 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1987 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1986 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1979 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1977 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1972 ballot measures
Litter Control Act, Initiative 40
Litter Control Act, Referred Bill 40B
Shoreline Use and Development, Initiative 43
Shoreline Use and Development, Referred Bill 43B
Statutory Tax Limitation, Initiative 44
- See also: Washington 1968 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1960 ballot measures
- See also: Washington 1958 ballot measures
Between 1948 and 1958, Initiatives 14-22 were filed, but no signatures were presented for them, or they were otherwise withdrawn.
- See also: Washington 1948 ballot measures