List of Wisconsin ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters. In Wisconsin, Section 1 of Article XII of the state Constitution states that amendments of the constitution must be approved by two consecutive legislatures, and then put to vote by the citizens.
- Wisconsin referendum - The referenda on Wisconsin ballots are either a form of legislatively-referred state statute or advisory question.
See also: History of direct democracy in Wisconsin
- Database of statewide ballot measures 1902-2010
- List of Wisconsin Blue Books
- Wisconsin election results 2000-2010
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |