|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 29
Jones earned a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts in Communication, Organizational Leadership and Strategic Management with a graduate certificate in Ethics and Leadership, and legal education from the College of St. Catherine.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 29 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Liz Jones (D)||1,196||99.75%|
Jonses' major issues, according to her campaign website, are:
- Healthy Families, Healthy Communities, Healthy Environment - she emphasizes health care coverage and community wellness.
- Strong Schools - Believes teachers and students should be supported.
- Fair Taxes - Believes families should be able to keep what they have worked for and that some families need help.
- Economic growth - Believes in creating jobs, lowering unemployment and finding community based options."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |