|Indiana House of Representatives District 74|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Arnold served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Natural Resources, Vice-chair|
|• Roads and Transportation|
|• Veterans Affairs and Public Safety|
Arnold won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 74. He was selected for the ballot at a June 12 Republican Caucus and defeated Michael Schriefer (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 74, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lloyd + Arnold + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Abbreviated Candidate List," retrieved July 18, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State: Elections Division, "Elections Results: Indiana Primary Election, May 8, 2012," retrieved July 7, 2012
- WIBC, "Picks for Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State Mean Ballot Shuffle," June 20, 2012
- WBIC, "Republicans Name Ellspermann's Replacement on Ballot for State House," 13 July 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
Sue Ellspermann (R)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 74
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |