Difference between revisions of "Lois Delmore"
m (Text replace - "''Project Smart Vote'', "Rep." to "''Project Smart Vote'', "Biography of Rep.")
|Line 224:||Line 224:|
Revision as of 23:35, 10 June 2014
|North Dakota House of Representatives District 43|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||20|
|Per diem||Up to $1,569/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Oberon High School|
Delmore received a diploma from Oberon High School and attended the University of North Dakota. Her professional experience includes working as an English teacher at Red River High School before retirement.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Delmore served on the following committees:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Delmore served on the following committees:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Delmore served on the following committee:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2009|
Elections for the office of North Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Lois Delmore and Kyle Thorson were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Richard Becker and Shelby Wood were unopposed in the Republican primary. Becker (R) and Delmore (D) defeated Wood (R) and Thorson (D) in the general election.
Delmore won re-election to one of two seats in District 43 of the North Dakota House of Representatives. Delmore and Curt Kreun (R) defeated Donald Dietrich (R) and Donald Vangsnes (D) in the November 2 general election.
|North Dakota State House, District 43|
|Curt Kreun (R)||1,972|
|Lois Delmore (D)||1,899|
|Donald Dietrich (R)||1,894|
|Donald Vangsnes (D)||1,510|
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 43|
|Lois Delmore (D-NPL)||2,027|
|Darrell Nottestad (R)||1,592|
|Jamie Selzler (D-NPL)||2,358|
|Kathleen Lander (R)||1,558|
In 2010, Delmore received $8,425 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|North Dakota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lois Delmore's campaign in 2010|
|Lignite Energy Council||$1,000|
|North Dakota Public Employees Association||$1,000|
|Boilermakers Local 647||$900|
|House Democratic-NPL Caucus Of North Dakota||$850|
|North Dakota Chiropractic Association||$600|
|Total Raised in 2010||$8,425|
In 2006, Delmore collected $4,125 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2006.
|NORTH DAKOTA HOUSE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS||$800|
|NORTH DAKOTA LIGNITE COUNCIL||$500|
|NORTH DAKOTA ASSOCIATION OF RURAL ELECTRIC COOPERATIVES||$400|
NDPC: North Dakota Legislative Review
The North Dakota Policy Council, a North Dakota-based nonprofit research organization which describes itself as "liberty-based", published the North Dakota Legislative Review, a comprehensive report on how state legislators voted during the 2011 legislative session. The scorecard seeks to show how North Dakota legislators voted on the principles the Council seeks to promote. The Council recorded and scored votes on both spending bills and policy bills, and awarded points accordingly. Policy issues voted upon included income tax cuts, pension reform, and government transparency. On spending legislation, the Council accorded a percentage score based on how much spending the legislator voted against. On policy legislation, scores range from the highest score (100%) to the lowest (0%). A higher score indicates that the legislator voted more in favor of the values supported by the Council. Delmore received a score of 0% on policy legislation and voted against 2.90% of state spending. Delmore was ranked 94th on policy and 70th on spending, out of 94 House members evaluated for the study.
Delmore and her husband, Michael, have one child. They currently reside in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lois + Delmore + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- House Committees
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Dakota House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Rep. Delmore State Surge sponsored bills
- Rep. Delmore's Facebook page
- Project Smart Vote, "Biography of Rep. Delmore," accessed May 23, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 17, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2010 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2006 General Election Results," accessed May 22, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Policy Council, "The North Dakota Legislative Review - 2011," accessed January 20, 2014
- North Dakota Policy Council "2011 North Dakota Legislative Review Rankings," accessed January 26, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |