|Alaska House of Representatives District 26|
|January 28, 2013 - present|
|January 26, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$238 or $253/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Fairbanks, AK|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Reinbold served on the following committees:
|Alaska Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Community & Regional Affairs|
|• Education, Vice-chair|
|• Health & Social Services|
|• Labor & Commerce, Vice-chair|
|• Military & Veterans' Affairs|
|• Administrative Regulation Review, Chair|
Reinbold's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Alaska is blessed with an abundance of natural resources, including oil and gas, fish, timber, minerals, and our Great Land’s natural beauty itself. Our economy depends heavily on natural resource development, which provides an abundance of jobs and funds a considerable share of State government."
- Excerpt: "With over 10 years of experience as a substitute teacher, I understand the many challenges of being in the classroom and deeply respect those who choose education as a career. As a State, we need to ensure our teachers are given the necessary tools and support to educate our children and that resources reach the classroom and are not wasted in bureaucracy."
- Excerpt: "Having worked in the healthcare industry for almost 15 years, I bring comprehensive understanding of many healthcare issues facing Alaska."
- Excerpt: "At the heart of Alaska are its energetic and diverse communities. Strong communities help Alaskans come together in pursuit of common goals, and make possible the cooperation that we need both to tackle our biggest problems and enable our greatest successes."
- Excerpt: "My Dad was the Ballistic Missile Early Warning System Site Manager in Clear, Alaska, and my Father in Law worked as an orthopedic surgeon all over Alaska in the Air Force. Living in communities where the military was a major part of life, my husband and I grew up with both a deep appreciation for our armed services and an understanding of the unique challenges that service members often face."
Reinbold ran in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 26. She defeated Kim Skipper and Larry Wood in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Reinbold won in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Roberta C. Goughnour||26.6%||2,535|
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 26 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Reinbold is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Reinbold raised a total of $69,507 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 2, 2013.
|Lora Reinbold's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Alaska State House, District 26||$69,507|
|Grand Total Raised||$69,507|
2012Reinbold won election to the Alaska House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Reinbold raised a total of $69,507.
|Alaska House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lora Reinbold's campaign in 2012|
|Alaska Republican Party||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$69,507|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Reinbold and her husband, Eric, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lora + Reinbold + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska State Legislature
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House Committees
- Alaska House of Representatives District 26
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- reinboldforalaska.com, "Issues," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Reinbold, Lora," accessed August 2, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 12, 2014
|Alaska House of Representatives District 26
| Succeeded by|