|New Jersey General Assembly, District 30|
Rouvrais ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 30. Rouvrais was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She was defeated by incumbent Sean T. Kean (R) and incumbent David P. Rible (R) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
Rouvrais lives in Farmingdale, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lorelei + Rouvrais + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart - Lorelei Rouvrais
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |