Difference between revisions of "Loretta Weinberg"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
<ref>[http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=NJ&y=2007 New Jersey Senate </ref>
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 19:48, 7 March 2011
|New Jersey Senate District 37|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 10, 2012
Weinberg graduated with a B.A. in History from the University of California.
In addition to being a senator, Weinberg was the Co-owner/Vice President of Fineline Store Equipment from 1964 to 1995. Prior to her position in the state senate, Weinberg was the Majority Conference Leader for the New Jersey General Assembly from 2002 to 2005.
- Legislative Oversight, Chair
- Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens, Vice-Chair
- State Government, Vice-Chair
- Legislative Services Commission
Weinburg represents New Jersey Senate District 37, which includes the city of Hackensack, New Jersey.
Weinburg was born on February 6, 1935 in New York, New York. She has two children: Daniel and Francine.
In 2007, Weinberg was re-elected to the New Jersey State Senate District 37. Weinburg (D) finished with 24,118 votes and was followed by Clara Nibot (R) with 7,924 votes. Weinberg raised $442,827 for her campaign fund. 
|New Jersey Senate 2007 General Election, District 37 (2007)|
|Loretta Weinberg (D)||24,118|
|Clara Nibot (R)||7,924|
- Loretta Weinberg's personal website
- Official website of Loretta Weinburg
- Loretta Weinberg legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Loretta Weinberg biography on Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Democratic Party biography of Loretta Weinberg
- Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives
- Official website of Loretta Weinberg
- Loretta Weinberg at Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Senate Districts By Number
- New Jersey State Senate election results
|New Jersey State Senate District 37
| Succeeded by|