Difference between revisions of "Lorraine Merrill"
m (Text replace - "Project Vote Smart biography]" to "Biography from Project Vote Smart]")
m (Text replace - "''Project Votesmart'' "" to "''Project Votesmart'', "")
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
*1973: Bachelor's, University of New Hampshire<ref name="votesmart">[http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/110768#.UJUwwoUztsM ''Project Votesmart'' "Biography" Accessed November 3, 2012]</ref>
*1973: Bachelor's, University of New Hampshire<ref name="votesmart">[http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/110768#.UJUwwoUztsM ''Project Votesmart''"Biography" Accessed November 3, 2012]</ref>
Revision as of 14:08, 7 April 2014
|New Hampshire Commissioner of Agriculture|
|December 6, 2007 - Present|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. John Lynch|
|Bachelor's||University of New Hampshire (1973)|
Merrill is co-owner with her husband, son and daughter-in-law of Stuart Farm, a 270-acre dairy enterprise with 240 milking cows and nearly 200 head of young cattle situated at the edge of the Great Bay Estuary. She also serves as field editor of Hoards Dairyman and is a Policy Fellow at the Thomas Jefferson Agricultural Institute and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
- 1973: Bachelor's, University of New Hampshire
Commissioner of Agriculture (2007-Present)
Merrill was sworn in as Commissioner of Agriculture, Markets & Food on December 6, 2007 for a five year term.
Merrill and her husband, John, have one child, Nathan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lorraine + Merrill + New + Hampshire + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire Department of Agriculture - Commissioner Lorraine Merrill
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Votesmart, "Biography" Accessed November 3, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- New Hampshire Department of Agriculture "Commissioner" Accessed November 3, 2012
- Food and Community Fellows, "Lorraine Stuart Merrill," 2007
|New Hampshire Commissioner of Agriculture
| Succeeded by|