|New York State Assembly District 46|
|High school||Bishop Kearney High School, 1983|
|Bachelor's||Fordham University, 1987|
|Date of birth||11/4/1965|
Regina-Potter's professional experience includes working as a design consultant at Bari Tile and Stone. She earned her B.A. from Fordham University in 1987.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Regina-Potter ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 46. She was defeated by Thomas A. McCarthy -- who also ran on the Conservative Party ticket -- in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 46 Republican Primary, 2012|
Regina-Potter is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lucretia + Regina-Potter + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Candidate bio submission, September 4, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |