|New Mexico Senate District 22|
|2007 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|House of Representatives|
|1989 - 1999|
|Associate's||University of New Mexico|
|Bachelor's||Northern Arizona University|
Lovejoy has worked as Manager for various nonprofit organizations. She has also worked as Consultant for Telecom/Electric Utility. She has been Director of the Navajo Area Agency on Aging Navajo Nation.
Lovejoy earned her AA in Elementary Education from the University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus in 1985. She went on to receive her BS in Public Administration from Northern Arizona University in 1987. She is currently attending New Mexico Highland University for her MBA.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lovejoy served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lovejoy served on these committees:
- Corporations and Transportation Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Indian and Cultural Affairs Committee, New Mexico Senate
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
|New Mexico State Senate, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Benny J. Shendo Jr.||40.9%||1,989|
|Lynda M. Lovejoy Incumbent||36.5%||1,776|
Lovejoy raised $22,750 for her campaign.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Lynda Lovejoy's 2008 campaign.
|Pueblo of Santa Domingo||$2,500|
|Pueblo of Santa Ana||$2,000|
|Michael Sanchez Senate Majority Leader Fund||$2,000|
|Pueblo of Isleta||$1,500|
|Bill Richardson for Governor||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Lynda + Lovejoy + New + Mexico + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
- Lynda Lovejoy on Myspace
|New Mexico State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|
Benny J. Shendo Jr. (D)