|Montana State Senate District 26|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||8 years in any 16-year period|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska, Omaha, 1977|
|Master's||University of Northern Iowa, 1979|
|Birthday||March 15, 1950|
|Place of birth||Torrington, WY|
|Profession||Executive Director, Foundation for Community Vitality|
Moss earned her BFA from the University of Nebraska, Omaha, in 1977. She went on to receive her MA from the University of Northern Iowa in 1979. She then earned her MFA from Montana State University in 1984.
Moss was the Curator of Education at Western Heritage Center from 1979 to 1982. She then worked as Executive Director for Western Heritage Center from 1986 to 2002. She has been Executive Director of the Foundation for Community Vitality since 2002.
Moss was a candidate for the Montana House of Representatives, District 14, in 2000.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Moss served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Moss served on these committees:
|Montana Public Service Commissioner District 2 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Election Results Via:The Montana Secretary of State.|
- State Senator Ron Erickson (D)
- State Senator Shannon Augare (D)
- State Senator Mitch Tropila (D)
- State Senator Cliff Larsen (D)
- Public Service Commissioner John Vincent (D)
|Montana State Senate, District 26 (2008)|
|Lynda Moss (D)||4,405|
|Max Graham (R)||2,884|
In 2008, Moss collected $22,580 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Yellowstone County Democratic Central Committee||$800|
|Montana Academy of Ophthalmology||$200|
|SEIU Healthcare 775 NW||$160|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Lynda + Moss + Montana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Moss is widowed and has two children.
- Official 2012 PSC campaign website
- Lynda Moss official Senate campaign website
- Lynda Moss official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000
|Montana Senate District 26
| Succeeded by|
Robyn Driscoll (D)