|Washington State House of Representatives District 24|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On April 13, 2010, Kessler announced she would not be running for re-election.
Kessler worked in the following positions in the past: Executive Director for United Way of Grays Harbor, Program Manager for Northern Life Insurance, Office Manager for Kairos, Legal Secretary for Davis, Wright, Todd, Reise and Jones, co-owner of Blacktop Pavers, and Office Manager for Atomic Press.
Kessler attended Seattle University.
While a member of the Washington House of Representatives, Kessler served on the following committees:
- Economic Development & International Relations Committee, Washington State Legislature, Joint
- Rules Committee, Washington State House
- Ways & Means Committee, Washington State House
On November 4, 2008, Democrat Lynn Kessler won re-election to the Washington House of Representatives, District 24 receiving 64.62% of the vote (44,338 votes), defeating Republican Robert Dutton who received 35.38% of the vote (24,274 votes).
|Washington House of Representatives, District 24(2008)|
|Lynn Kessler (D)||44,338||64.62%|
|Robert Dutton (R)||24,274||35.38%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Lynn Kessler's 2008 campaign.
|House Democratic Campaign CMTE of Washington||$8,015|
|Washington Refuse & Recycling Association||$1,600|
|Muckleshoot Indian Tribe||$1,600|
|Washington Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$1,600|
|Washington Indian Gaming Association||$1,600|
Kessler and her husband, Keith, have four children.
- Washington House of Representatives - Rep. Lynn Kessler
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992
- Peninsula Daily News, "Update: Rep. Kessler to retire from state Legislature: 'I'm almost 70, for God's sake'," April 13, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kessler
- [ http://www.nwprogressive.org/weblog/2010/04/state-house-majority-leader-lynn.html Lynn Kessler retires]
- Washington State Election Results
|Washington House of Representatives District 24
| Succeeded by|
Steve Tharinger (D)
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |