Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 100|
|2004 - Present|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|J.D.||T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond|
|Date of birth||11/26/1961|
|Place of birth||Nassawadox, VA|
Lewis is an attorney, with his JD from the T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond in 1988. He earned his B.A. from Hampden-Sydney College in 1984.
- Subcommittee #2
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Chesapeake Subcommittee
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #1
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- HB 1924 Tuition grants; provide for commercial crab fishermen attending two-year educational institution.
- HB 1925 Clean Water Farm Award Program; identifies type of agricultural best management practices.
- HB 1928 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry; registration requirements.
Lewis is running for re-election to the District 100 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He was uncontested in the August 23 primary and will be unopposed in the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Lewis was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 100 (2009)|
|Lynwood Lewis (D)||8,476|
|Melody Scalley (R)||4,604|
|John Smith (I)||149|
The top 5 donors to Lewis's 2009 campaign:
|Democratic Party of Virginia||$47,212|
|Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association||$4,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$3,000|
|Thomas W. Minnick||$3,000|
|JC Walker Brothers Inc.||$2,500|
Lewis and his wife, Megan, have one child.
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Lewis
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Delegate Lewis Facebook profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 100
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |