MD Rabbi Alam
|MD Rabbi Alam|
|Secretary of State of Missouri|
|High school||Khulna Zilla School|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland, National University|
|Master's||University of Phoenix, University of Missouri|
|Ph.D.||University of North Texas (UNT - 2015)|
|Years of service||2000-2005|
|Date of birth||November 30, 1971|
|Place of birth||Khulna, Bangladesh|
|Profession||Educator, IT Professional, Small Business Executive, Radio Talk-Show Host|
MD Alam was born and raised in Bangladesh. After graduating high school, he attended the Bangladesh National University and earned his degree in Biology in 1996. His father, a veterinary surgeon, worked for the Bangladeshi government for 20 years. Inspired by the example set by his father and the Bangladesh Freedom Fighters in his family, Alam decided to get involved in politics as a young adult. His experiences as a politically active student led him to pursue a second bachelor's degree, this time in political science. He spent three years following University teaching science in a High School and at a Divisional Police School in his hometown of Khulna. Alam began law school in 1997 but had to quit after one year when he realized he could not balance school with his political and teaching duties. In 1998 MD Alam went back to school to finish up his master's degree in Biology.
Alam is a U.S. Army veteran, having served in both Afghanistan and Iraq. He spend six years on active duty, and was assigned to 6/52 ADA unit in Ansbach Germany. Alam was also a certified Language interpreter of Department of Defense. He finished his Army service as a Sergeant in 2005.
He worked at the Islamic School of Greater Kansas City, Imagine Renaissance Academy, and at Derrick Thomas Academy where he taught algebra, calculus, and personal finance. Alam was the Director of International Business for P/Strada for one year before taking the post of CEO of Minority Directed Small Business in 2007. Since then, he has served as CEO for MDSBIZ Technologies which is a Minority Directed Small Business and Providing Senior Ledaership in Information Technology & Business Corporation.
Alam is part of the North American Bangladeshi Association for Bangladesh (NABAB) and is the Chairman for the US National Democratic Party Asian-American Caucus, and founder of the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC)] and the Organizer of the Million Muslim March on 9/11/13 in Washington, D.C.. This march is now called Million American March Against Fear on 9/11/13 which is called MAMAF . Alam host AMPAC Radio Community Talk-Show with Co-host Kevin Barrett. 
- Khulna Zilla School
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, National University (1996)
- Bachelor's degree in Political Science, National University (1997)
- Master's degree in Computer Information System, University of Phoenix (2005)
- Master's degree in Mathematics Education, University of Missouri-Kansas City (2008)
- Teacher Certification, Secondary Mathematics (2008)
- Ph.D - Doctoral Student, Dept. of Learning Technology, University of North Texas (UNT - 2015)
In 2007, Alam founded the Missouri Democratic Party Asian American Caucus (MDPAAC), which now includes 11 county chapters. In 2009, he became the National Chairman of US National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus, and was the Chair of first National Convention of National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus in 2011. He serves as the Democratic Party Committeeman of the 26 ward, having run unopposed in 2010. His term as committeeman will expire in 2012.
In Bangladesh Alam was involved with Jatio Chattaro Somaj of the Bangladesh Jatio Party from 1988 - 1996. Alam was the Vice Chairman of Jatio Chattaro Somaj of Khulna District Committee in 1990-1992, and he was the General Secretary of Bangladesh Jatio Party Rupsha Upazilla Committee from 1996-1998.
On August 13, 2012 Alam's Campaign office published his potential bid for U.S. Senate in 2016. 
Alam was defeated by Jason Kander in the Democratic primary election for secretary of state on August 7, 2012.
- Alam received approximately 13% of the vote.
|Missouri Secretary of State Democratic Primary, 2012|
|MD Rabbi Alam||13.1%||37,390|
|Election Results via Missouri Secretary of State.|
In July 2012, Alam made national headlines for his controversial questioning of the 9/11 commission reports, specifically regarding the number of Jews killed in the attacks. His comments were reported as being "antisemitic" and provoked a response from the Obama Presidential campaign, which employed Alam in 2008.
Alam resides in Kansas City with his wife, Afroza Tuli, and their two children, Sajid and Anupriya.
Md Rabbi Alam
National Chair, US National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus (USNDPAAC)
Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Connect MD Alam on Twitter:
Connect MD Alam on Facebook:
@ MD Alam - MD4US
Connect MD Alam on Skype - RABBITULI00
Email: Email MD Alam
- Secretary of State of Missouri
- Current Missouri Secretary of State
- Missouri secretary of state election, 2012
- Official Campaign Website
- Rabbi for Missouri on Twitter
- Campaign Facebook page
- Campaign Website
- Radio Bangla USA
- Radio Talk-Show - Special Political Talk-Show
- "Ajker Desh -O- Agamir Projonmo"
- "Today's Nation & Future Generation"
- Political Re-form Movement
- Alam sent a special message to Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh
- Alam Questions on War Crime Tribunal of Bangladesh
- MD rabbi Alam - Founder: Bangla TV USA
- Bangla TV Program hosts in New York
- MD Rabbi Alam - Founder: AMPAC Radio
- AMPAC Radio Talk-Shw: Million Muslim March on 9/11/13
- Washington Free Beacon Reported Alam as Secretary of Truth
- St. Louis CBS Reported Alam on the headlines
- St. Louis Post Dispatch Reported Alam making headlines for questioning about 9/11.
- American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC)
- Truther PAC: by Washington Free Beacon
- Eventful Reported Alam's Press Conference at Ground Zero
- "Million Muslim March on 9/11/13" on Facebook
- Alam announced a bid for United States Senate race 2016
- YouTobe Video Link for Million Muslim March
- Alam sent Political Re-form guide lines to Bangladesh
- Email MD Alam
- MD Alam: Obama Campaign Manager in 2008
- MD Alam Co-Host AMPAC Radio Community Talk-Show with Kevin Barrett
- Million American March Against Fear on 9/11/13
- AMPAC Radio
- AP Election Results-Campaign 2012, "Missouri-Summary Vote Results," August 7, 2012
- Youtube, "Million Muslim March," September 11, 2013
- On the Web, "MAMAF," accessed March 20, 2013
- Wikipedia.org, "Kevin Barrett Co-Host AMPAC Radio with MD Alam," accessed April 23, 2013
- Wikipedia.org, "Jatiya Party," accessed March 11, 2013
- Kansas City Star, "MD Alam: Top 10 Missouri Democrats place bid for 2016 Senate race," August 13, 2012
- CBS St. Louis, ""Missouri Democrat believes not a single Jew was killed on 9/11," accessed March 11, 2013
- St. Louis Post Dispatch, Missouri Democrat makes headlines questioning 9/11," July 10, 2012
- The Cutting Edge, "Vocal Antisemite and former Obama Local Campaign Manager Seeks Missouri State Office," July 12, 2012
- MD for Missouri "About MD Alam," accessed March 26, 2012
- Missouri Secretary of State "2010 Primary Results"