|Alabama House of Representatives District 25|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Place of birth||Madison County, AL|
|Religion||Church of God|
McCutcheon is an associate pastor at the College Park Church of God. He has also worked as a farmer, and Police Officer/Trainer/Investigator Major Crimes/Hostage Negotiator/Probation Officer with the Huntsville Police Department.
McCutcheon is a member of the Alabama Peace Officers, American Legion, City of Madison Chamber of Commerce, Fraternal Order of Police, North Alabama Emmaus Christian Community, and the Tennessee Valley Smallmouth Bass Club.
McCutcheon served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Madison County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Transportation Committee, Alabama State Legislature
McCutcheon did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
McCutcheon won re-election to the 25th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
McCutcheon raised $75,375 for his campaign.
In 2010, McCutcheon raised $36,849 in contributions. 
His three largest contributors were:
|Holden, Jeri Lynn||$3,500|
|Alabama State Employees Association||$2,000|
|Republicans For The Future||$1,500|
Below are McCutcheon's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|AL Power Co||$1,500|
|AL Farmers Federation||$1,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$1,000|
In 2006, McCutcheon raised $75,375 in donations. 
Listed below are those that made the largest contributions.
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$12,949|
|Hundley & Associates||$11,533|
|Environmental Campaign Fund||$8,000|
|Madison County Political Cmte For Education||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mac + McCutcheon + Alabama + House + Legislature"
McCutcheon and his wife Debbie have two children.
- Mac McCutcheon Homepage
- Alabama Legislature - Mac McCutcheon
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. McCutcheon
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. McCutcheon Issue Positions
- Newt Gingrich 2012, "Newt 2012 Announces Alabama Leadership Team," March 12, 2012
- Statewide general election results
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- 2010 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
- 2006 contributions to Mac McCutcheon
|Alabama House District 25
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|