Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia Secretary of State|
|Profession||Director of the Speech and Debate program at The College of Idaho|
- Graduated from Skyline Senior High School (1984)
- Bachelor's degree, Boise State University (1993) in social science
After receiving his bachelor's degree, Sermon worked as an organizer for the National Family Farm Coalition and a software marketing executive before joining the faculty at the College of Idaho. He has coached the College of Idaho Speech and Debate team to ten Northwest Conference Championships and has produced nearly twenty National Champions.
- See also: Idaho Secretary of State election, 2010
- 2010 Race for Secretary of State - Democratic Primary
- Mack Sermon ran unopposed in this contest
|2010 Race for Secretary of State - General Election |
|Republican Party||Ben Ysursa||74.3%|
|Democratic Party||Mack Sermon||25.7%|
- 1990 Race for Idaho House of Representatives, District 20 - Democratic Primary
- Mack Sermon ran unopposed
|1990 Race for Idaho House of Representatives, District 20 - General Election|
|Pam Bengson (R)||70.5%|
|Mack Sermon (D)||29.5%|
According to Follow the Money, Sermon has raised $1,255 in 1990 for his state house campaign. 
Listed below are his only two contributors:
|ADA County Democratic Party||$120|
Sermon currently resides in Caldwell, Idaho with his wife, Jenya Yakimova.