Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 25|
Brooks is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 25th District. She was unopposed in the Republican, Conservative, and Independence party primaries and will face incumbent Louise Slaughter (D) in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|Maggie Brooks Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2012||$0||$252,195.41||$(234.02)||$251,961.39|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$367,582.72||$335,103.57||$(30,552.17)||$672,134.12|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2012||$672,134.12||$451,470.75||$(266,889.68)||$856,715.19|
On October 15, 2012, quarterly reports were submitted by campaigns to the Federal Election Commission. The political blog Daily Kos did an analysis of the fundraising figures and found Republican challenger Maggie Brooks has more cash-on-hand than Democratic incumbent Louise Slaughter in the third quarter. Brooks has $857,000 in cash-on-hand and Slaughter has $411,000 in cash-on-hand.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Maggie + Brooks + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Board of Elections "Filings for June 26, 2012 Federal Primary," Accessed June 11, 2012
- AP/CSPAN "New York-Summary Vote Report," June 26, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Maggie Brooks' April Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Maggie Brooks' July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Maggie Brooks' October Quarterly Report," Accessed October 17, 2012
- Daily Kos "Third quarter House fundraising: who's got the cash?" October 18, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |