Maine's 1st Congressional District elections, 2012
November 6, 2012
June 12, 2012
The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was March 15, 2012. The primary elections were held on June 12, 2012.
Maine's 1st congressional district encompasses Cumberland, Knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc and York counties. Additionally, the district includes most of Kennebec county.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Chellie Pingree (D), who was first elected in 2008.
General election candidates
June 12, 2012,, primary results
Impact of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in Maine
- United States House of Representatives elections in Maine, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2012
- Maine Sun Journal "Calder concedes to Courtney in close Maine race" accessed June 15, 2012
- Bangor Daily News "Five Republicans join Senate race; Michaud, Raye stick to House race" accessed March 3, 2012
- Bangor Daily News "The Next David To Pingree's Goliath" accessed March 2, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010" Accessed November 21, 2011