Maine's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2012
November 6, 2012
June 12, 2012
The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run is March 15, 2012. The primary elections will be held on June 12, 2012.
Maine's 2nd congressional district encompasses all of the state north of the Portland and Augusta.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Mike Michaud (D), who was first elected in 2002.
- Mike Michaud: Incumbent
- Note Emily Cain and Bruce Bryant expressed interest in running the 2nd district but failed to file before the filing deadline of March 15, 2012.
Impact of redistricting
- See also: Redistricting in Maine
|U.S. House of Representatives, Maine's 2nd Congressional District, General Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Mike Michaud Incumbent||55.1%||147,042|
|Republican||Jason J. Levesque||44.9%||119,669|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Maine, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2012
- Morning Sentinel "Raye to challenge Michaud for House seat," January 6, 2012
- Sun Journal "List of Maine congressional candidates grows; Raye undecided on Senate bid" Accessed March 3, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State "Primary List of Candidates" Accessed March 9, 2012
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010" Accessed November 29, 2011