Maine 1966 ballot measures
Revision as of 14:51, 4 February 2012 by JWilliams
1965 ballot in the state of Maine.One statewide ballot question appeared on the
- The measure dealt with the topic of alcohol.
- It was defeated by voters.
- The measure was a veto referendum.
On the ballot
|VR||Maine Sunday Liquor Sales Veto Vote (1966)||Alcohol||Ratify an act of the relating to the sale of liquor on Sundays.||
- 1966 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature