Maine 1992 ballot measures
Revision as of 13:50, 24 June 2011 by Jennifer S
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments proposed as amendments to the Maine Constitution by the Maine State Legislature.
- Eight of the measures were statewide bond questions, put on the ballot by the state legislature.
- There were no citizen initiatives or referenda in Maine in 1992.
|LRCA||Treasurer of State||Admin of gov't||Deputy treasurer of state can fill position of Treasurer of State in case of vacancy||
|LRCA||Inland Fisheries Revenue||Admin of gov't||Hunting, fishing licensing fees appropriated to Dept of Inland Fisheries||
|LRCA||Funded Mandates||Budget||Any state mandates imposed on municipalities must be funded by state treasury||
|LRSS||Eight Bond Questions||Bond issues||Eight statewide bond questions for eight different spending priorities||Split decision|
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature