Maine 1992 ballot measures
Revision as of 13:19, 29 June 2011 by Jennifer S
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments proposed as amendments to the Maine Constitution by the Maine State Legislature.
- Eight of the measures were statewide bond questions, put on the ballot by the state legislature.
- There were no citizen initiatives or referenda in Maine in 1992.
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature