For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 1992 ballot measures
June 9 and November 3, 1992 ballot in Maine.Eleven statewide ballot measures were on the
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Eight of the measures were legislatively-referred bond questions.
- Seven were approved and four were defeated.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Question 1 Part A||Development||Issues $37 million bond for municipal infrastructure job projects|
|IndISS||Question 1 Part B||Bond issues||Issues $42 million bond for capital improvement of transportation facilities|
|IndISS||Question 1||Environment||Issues $10 million in bonds to purchasing recycling equipment and facilities and to close municipal solid waste landfills|
|IndISS||Question 2||Transportation||Issues $6 million in bonds to help municipalities pay for the repair and improvement of port facilities|
|IndISS||Question 3||Labor||Issues $8 million in bonds for state facilities to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards|
|IndISS||Question 4||Water||Issues $12 million in bonds for the construction of water pollution control facilities|
|IndISS||Question 5||Education||Issues $9,984,000 in bonds to pay for the tuition of 3,000 unemployed Maine citizens enrolled as full-time students at technical colleges|
|IndISS||Question 6||Transportation||Issues $3 million in bonds for the acquisition of certain rail lines to continue of rail services in Piscataquis, Penobscot and Waldo counties|
|Question 7||Legislature||Allows for deputies to temprorily fill vacancies in offices of state treasurer and secretary of state|
|Question 8||Gov't Finances||Prohibits diversion of revenues from the Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife|
|Question 9||Gov't Finances||Requires state to fund any mandates it imposed upon municipalities|
- Scribd, "Maine Citizen's Guide to Upcoming Bond Issues to be voted upon June 9, 1992," accessed April 29, 2014
- Bangor Daily News, "State of Maine General Election, November 3, 1992: Important Notice to All Voters of the State of Maine," October 27, 1992
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-