For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 2012 ballot measures
Revision as of 09:20, 2 December 2011 by Alejandortiz
2012 ballot in the state of Maine.At least three statewide ballot questions have been proposed for the
- The statewide petition drive deadline for ballot initiatives seeking ballot access in 2012 is January 30, 2012.
- The state signature requirement for indirect initiated state statutes is 57,277.
- See also: Potential 2012 ballot measures
The following measures have been proposed for the 2012 ballot:
|Legislature Decrease Amendment||State legislatures||Would reduce the number of legislators in both chambers of the Maine Legislature.|
|IndISS||Same-Sex Marriage Question||Marriage||Would overturn a ban on gay marriage in the state.|
|IndISS||Renewable Energy Resources Initiative||Energy||State utilities to get 20% of power from renewable energy sources by 2020.|
|LRSS||Voter Identification Question||Elections||Would mandate that identification be shown before residents vote in an election.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012. Read about local happenings here.
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature