For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 1993 ballot measures
|Measure||Ballot||Requested||For||Percent in favor||Outcome|
|Question 3||General||$5,000,000||Solid waste landfills||54.5%|
|Question 5||General||$15,150,000||Water pollution control||64.5%|
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Maine 1993 ballot measures
- 1993 ballot measures
- Issues $5 million in bonds to provide funds for the closure and remediation of municipal solid waste landfills
- Would issue $39.5 million for improvements to transportation, which would qualify the state for $125 million matching federal funds
- Would issue $15.15 million for construction of water pollution control facilities with matching funds of $20 from the federal government
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |