Maine Commissioner of Agriculture
- Note: This office has been merged with the Maine Commissioner of Conservation. See that page here.
Maine State Executives
| Governor |
Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer • Auditor
Commissioner of Education
Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Commissioner
Superintendent of Insurance
Public Utilities Commission
On August 30, 2012, the agency, along with the Department of Conservation, was merged into the Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry.
The last officholder for the Agriculture Commissioner was Walter Whitcomb. He was appointed by Gov. Paul LePage in January 2011. Whitcomb was then appointed by Gov. Paul LePage as the new Commissioner of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry in August 2012.
In 2012, the Maine Commissioner of Agriculture was to be paid an estimated $102,689. This figure comes from the [[Council of State
- Maine Commissioner of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Walter Whitcomb
- News: Gov. LePage appoints state conservation commissioner to Maine Board of Education
- Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Maine Department Of Agriculture, Food and Rural Resources