Difference between revisions of "Maine Grades of Milk, Question No. 2 (1925)"
m (MargaretK moved page Maine Grades of Milk Veto Vote (1925) to Maine Grades of Milk, Question No. 2 (1925))
Revision as of 14:45, 3 April 2014
The Maine Grades of Milk People's Veto, also known as Question No. 2, was on the September 14, 1925 ballot in Maine as a veto referendum, where it was defeated. The measure would have defined certain grades of milk offered for sale in the state.
|Maine Question No. 2 (1925)|
Election results via: Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
Text of measure
The full text of the ballot language can be read here.
- Maine 1925 ballot measures
- 1925 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Maine
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "List of Questions," December 3 , 1925
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|