For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine Grades of Milk, Question No. 2 (1925)
The Maine Grades of Milk People's Veto, also known as Question No. 2, was on the September 14, 1925 ballot in Maine as a veto referendum, where it was defeated. The measure would have defined certain grades of milk offered for sale in the state.
|Maine Question No. 2 (1925)|
Election results via: Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
Text of measure
The full text of the ballot language can be read here.
- Maine 1925 ballot measures
- 1925 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Maine
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "List of Questions," December 3 , 1925
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|