|Virginia Senate District 2|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Dean at Hampton University|
Locke received a Bachelor's Degree at Tougaloo College and a Masters and Ph.D. at Atlanta University. Additionally Locke has a Certificate in Management Development from Harvard University, a Certificate in Archives Administration from Emory University/Georgia Department of Archives and History.
In addition to serving as a senator, Locke acts as Dean of the School of Liberal Arts at Hampton University. Locke is also a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
- General Laws and Technology, Chair
- Education and Health
- Local Government
- Rehabilitation and Social Services
- Senate Rules
Locke was born in Brandon, Mississippi on December 9, 1947.
- Biography from the Virginia Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Sen. Locke's website
- Campaign contributions:2003, 2005, 2007