|Virginia House of Delegates District 95|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
She won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
Prior to her election to the House, BaCote served as Councilwoman on the Newport News City Council from 1996-2003. She currently sits on the board of Peninsula Habitat for Humanity and Newport News Public Art Foundation.
BaCote's answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. When asked her priorities she stated, "My priorities are supporting funding + policies for public education + higher education, health care, transportation and public safety."
- Subcommittee #1
- Economic Development Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Elementary and Secondary Education Subcommittee
- General Government Subcommittee
- Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Subcommittee #3
- HB 1910 Firearms; localities may adopt ordinance prohibiting thereof in libraries owned by locality.
- HB 1911 Retirement System; retirees may be hired as teachers without interrupting retirement benefits.
- HB 2571 Restricted driver's license; court to provide during period of suspension.
The top 5 donors to BaCote's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Bankers Association||$2,988|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Association||$2,500|
|Virginia Optometric Association||$2,500|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$2,500|
|Virginia Healthcare Association||$4,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. BaCote
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 95
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |