|Wisconsin State Assembly District 11|
|High school||John Marshall High School|
|Bachelor's||Alabama A&M University (2008)|
|Place of birth||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
Barnes lists the following legislative priorities on his official campaign website:
- Create jobs through local investment
- Prioritize our children by refunding Public Education
- Modernize our public transportation system to be more sustainable and accessible across the state
- Be THERE as a representative of the people
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Barnes won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 11. He defeated incumbent Jason Fields (D) in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Jason Fields Incumbent||31.7%||1,206|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mandela + Barnes + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official Campaign Website
- Friends of Mandela Barnes
- Barnes on Facebook
- Follow Barnes on Twitter
- Wisconsin Vote.org-Mandela Barnes
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |