|Wisconsin State Assembly District 85|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Wausau East High School|
|Bachelor's||St. Olaf College|
|Place of birth||Wausau, Wisconsin|
Wright attended Wausau East High School, then earned her bachelor's degree from St. Olaf College and her master's from Viterbo University. She works as a teacher.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wright served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer Protection|
|• Small Business Development|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Mandy Wright was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dave Heaton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Challenger Heaton defeated Wright in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 85 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Mandy Wright Incumbent||49.8%||11,082|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Wright won election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 85. She defeated Jeff Johnson in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Patrick Snyder (R) and Jim Maas (L) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 85 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Wright is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Wright raised a total of $62,377 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 7, 2013.
|Mandy Wright's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Wisconsin State Assembly, District 85||$62,377|
|Grand Total Raised||$62,377|
2012Wright won election to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2012. During that election cycle, Wright raised a total of $62,377.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mandy Wright's campaign in 2012|
|Bremer Muggli, Christine||$600|
|Friends of Chris Larson||$500|
|Riordan, Thomas L||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$62,377|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mandy + Wright + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall Partisan Primary," accessed May 5, 2014
- Government Accountability Board, "2012 Fall General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Wright, Mandy," accessed June 7, 2013
Donna Seidel (D)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 85
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |