Revision as of 07:57, 7 January 2014 by Geoff Pallay
- See also: Evaluation of Wisconsin city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- Budgets for the current year and four years prior are posted; CAFRs for the past five years are also posted.
- Agendas, minutes and video are posted for Common Council meetings; agendas and minutes are posted for other board meetings, as well.
- Contact information for elected officials is posted, including address, phone number and e-mail.
- Contact information for administrative officials is posted, including address, phone number and e-mail.
- Building permits and zoning information, including forms, are available.
- Some tax information is available, including property tax rates and a searchable property tax database. There is also an option to pay taxes online.
- Neither a checkbook register nor credit card receipts appear to be available.
- Audits do not appear to be posted.
- Limited information on contracts and bidding is available.
- Information on lobbying and public records requests is not available.
- More extensive information on taxes and fees does not appear to be available.
- http://www.manitowoc.org/index.aspx?NID=186 Finance and Budget Reports
- http://www.manitowoc.org/index.aspx?nid=89 Agendas and Minutes
- http://www.manitowoc.org/index.aspx?NID=78 Meet Your Alderperson
- http://www.manitowoc.org/directory.aspx City Directory
- http://www.manitowoc.org/index.aspx?NID=493 Manitowoc Tax Information