|U.S. House, Illinois, District 8|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Goel's reports.
|Manju Goel (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 16, 2013||$0.00||$200,685.00||$(55.82)||$200,629.18|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$200,629||$25,204||$(57,424)||$168,408|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Manju + Goel + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Daily Herald, "Goel announces 8th congressional candidacy," accessed October 7, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Manju Goel 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 26, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |