Difference between revisions of "Manoli Loupassi"
|Line 106:||Line 106:|
Revision as of 19:08, 11 August 2011
|Virginia House of Delegates District 68|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Loupassi is an attorney, having worked with the Virginia Law & Government Affairs, P.C., and as Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney for the City of Richmond. He served as Treasurer of the Richmond Republican Committee from 1998-2006, and on the Board of Richmond Ambulance Authority from 2000-2003.
On his official website Loupassi states, "I’ve been working on important issues like fighting for real property tax relief by capping annual assessments, increasing salaries for teachers, adding significant protections for consumers of Pay Day Loans and eliminating the abusive driver fees."
- Courts of Justice
- Civil Law Subcommittee
- Judicial Systems Subcommittee
- Students and Day Care Subcommittee
- Teachers and Administrative Action Subcommittee (Chair)
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #2
- HB 1797 Unsolicited bulk electronic mail (spam); penalty.
- HB 1799 The Fraud and Abuse Whistle Blower Protection Act; established.
- HB 1807 Marijuana; illegal to transport into State unless authorized under Drug Control Act, penalty.
Loupassi is running for re-election to the District 68 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Loupassi was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 68 (2009)|
|Manoli Loupassi (R)||17,157|
|Bill Grogan (I)||7,332|
The top 5 donors to Loupassi's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Republican Party||$21,696|
|William H. Goodwin III||$11,000|
|Allen Allen Allen and Allen||$10,000|
|Marcus M. Weinstein||$10,000|
- Delegate Loupassi official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Loupassi
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
|Virginia House of Delegates District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |