|Virginia House of Delegates District 68|
|2008 - Present|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||Washington and Lee University|
|J.D.||University of Richmond Law School, 1992|
Loupassi is an attorney, having worked with the Virginia Law & Government Affairs, P.C., and as Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney for the City of Richmond. He served as Treasurer of the Richmond Republican Committee from 1998-2006, and on the Board of Richmond Ambulance Authority from 2000-2003.
Loupassi earned his B.A. from Washington and Lee University in 1989 and his J.D. from the University of Richmond Law School in 1992.
In the 2012-2013 session, Loupassi has been appointed to the following committees:
In the 2010-2011 session, Loupassi served on the following committees:
- Courts of Justice
- Civil Law Subcommittee
- Judicial Systems Subcommittee
- Students and Day Care Subcommittee
- Teachers and Administrative Action Subcommittee, Chair
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #2
- HB 1797 Unsolicited bulk electronic mail (spam); penalty.
- HB 1799 The Fraud and Abuse Whistle Blower Protection Act; established.
- HB 1807 Marijuana; illegal to transport into State unless authorized under Drug Control Act, penalty.
In 2009, Loupassi was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 68 (2009)|
|Manoli Loupassi (R)||17,157|
|Bill Grogan (I)||7,332|
On his official website Loupassi states, "I’ve been working on important issues like fighting for real property tax relief by capping annual assessments, increasing salaries for teachers, adding significant protections for consumers of Pay Day Loans and eliminating the abusive driver fees."
In 2011, Loupassi received $207,685 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Manoli Loupassi's campaign in 2011|
|Allen Allen Allen & Allen||$10,000|
|Alpha Natural Resources Services||$5,000|
|Goodwin, Matthew T||$5,000|
|Weinstein, Marcus M||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$207,685|
The top 5 donors to Loupassi's 2009 campaign:
|Republican Party of Virginia||$21,696|
|William H. Goodwin III||$11,000|
|Allen Allen Allen and Allen||$10,000|
|Marcus M. Weinstein||$10,000|
Loupassi and his wife, Hyde, have three children.
- Delegate Loupassi official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Loupassi
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Loupassi
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Virginia State Board of Elections - November 2011 General Election Official Results
- Virginia House of Delegates 2009 General Election Results
- Go Manoli Homepage
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign Contributions
|Virginia House of Delegates District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |