|Virginia House of Delegates District 68|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 13, 2010
Loupassi is an attorney, having worked with the Virginia Law & Government Affairs, P.C., and as Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney for the City of Richmond. He served as Treasurer of the Richmond Republican Committee from 1998-2006, and on the Board of Richmond Ambulance Authority from 2000-2003.
On his official website Loupassi states, "I’ve been working on important issues like fighting for real property tax relief by capping annual assessments, increasing salaries for teachers, adding significant protections for consumers of Pay Day Loans and eliminating the abusive driver fees."
- Courts of Justice Committee, Virginia House
- Education Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice
- Subcommittee on Judicial Systems
- Subcommittee on Students and Daycare
- Subcommittee on Teachers and Admin. Action
- Transportation Committee, Virginia House
- HB 1797 Unsolicited bulk electronic mail (spam); penalty.
- HB 1799 The Fraud and Abuse Whistle Blower Protection Act; established.
- HB 1807 Marijuana; illegal to transport into State unless authorized under Drug Control Act, penalty.
The top 5 donors to Loupassi's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Republican Party $119,844
- 2. Loupassi, Cmte to Elect Manoli $47,182
- 3. Dominion Leadership Trust $40,000
- 4. Howell for Delegate $20,000
- 5. VA Trial Lawyers Assoc $17,500
- Delegate Loupassi official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Loupassi
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |