March 13, 2012 ballot measures in Oregon
Revision as of 13:10, 6 July 2012 by JohannaH
Four counties posted election information on their websites about the March 13 election in Oregon.
- There were 11 measures on the county ballots throughout the state, 3 were approved.
- The measures dealt with charter amendments, and other municipal issues.
- See also: Benton County, Oregon ballot measures
- See also: Clackamas County, Oregon ballot measures
- See also: Lane County, Oregon ballot measures
- See also: Marion County, Oregon ballot measures