March 3, 2009 ballot measures in California
March 3, 2009 is a statewide election date for general law and charter cities in California to hold elections on local ballot measures.
Mail-in voting is available for some measures starting on February 2.
See also: 2009 ballot measure calendar.
Note: This page will be updated on March 3 and March 4 with election results for these ballot measures.
- Orinda Union parcel tax, Measure B, March 2009 Approved
- Incorporation of the Town of Alamo, March 2009 Defeated
- Bellflower Utility User Tax, Measure A, March 2009
- Carson Utility User Tax, Measure C, March 2009
- Gardena Utility User Tax, Measure A, March 2009
- Glendora Retail Areas Use Plan, Measure C, March 2009
- La Habra Heights Appropriations Limit, Measure G, March 2009
- La Mirada hotel tax, Measure A, March 2009
- Los Angeles Fire Department Independent Assessor, Proposition A, March 2009 Approved
- Los Angeles Solar Panels, Proposition B, March 2009 Defeated
- Los Angeles Disabled Children Survivor Benefit, Proposition C, March 2009 Approved
- Los Angeles Survivor Benefit Purchase Program, Proposition D, March 2009 Approved
- Los Angeles Economic Incentives for Business, Proposition E, March 2009Defeated
- Redondo Beach Utility User Tax, Measure A, March 2009
- San Gabriel Appointed City Clerk and Treasurer, Measure A, March 2009
- San Marino Term Limits Advisory Vote, Measure C, March 2009
- See also: Marin County, California ballot measures
- Lodi Redevelopment Zone, Measure W, 2009. Defeated
- Madison Nguyen recall, San Jose, California, 2009. Defeated. (Nguyen retains her seat.)
- 2009 ballot measure calendar
- California 2009 local ballot measures
- November 4, 2008 ballot measures in California
- June 3, 2008 ballot measures in California
- February 5, 2008 ballot measures in California