|U.S. House, Illinois, District 2|
|High school||De La Salle Institute (1977)|
|Profession||Postal Service Worker|
- DePaul University, Business Management & Banking
- 1977: De La Salle Institute
Lewis has worked for the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a mail-handler since 1997.
Lewis is seeking election to the U.S. House in Illinois' 2nd congressional district special election in 2013. The election is being held to replace Jesse Jackson, Jr..
Lewis ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois 2nd District. Lewis ran as an Independent and was defeated by incumbent Jesse L. Jackson, Jr. (D) in the November 6 general election.
|U.S. House, Illinois District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jesse Jackson Jr. Incumbent||63.3%||188,303|
|Source: Illinois Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marcus + Lewis + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jones gains Williams, other challenger - nwitimes.com
- Most area congressmen getting re-election pass so far - Crain's Chicago Business (blog)
- This Day, November 30, In Jewish History by MItchel A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- BCS Standings: Top 3 Spots Unchanged, NIU Passes Fresno State - Huffington Post
- JFK: The Presidential Years - CBS Local
- NSU men win to open new center; women lose - Muskogee Daily Phoenix
- Chat: Mark Anderson - Baseball Prospectus
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |