|Washington House of Representatives, District 3a|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Gonzaga University, Spokane, 2000|
|Master's||University of Washington, 2007|
|Place of birth||Spokane|
|Profession||Senior Policy Advisor, Washington State Senate Majority Leader Lisa Brown|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Riccelli served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Capital Budget|
|• Health Care and Wellness|
|• Higher Education|
Riccelli's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "With a decade of experience at the federal, state, and local levels making a difference for Spokane families and businesses and later as Senior Policy Advisor to Senator Lisa Brown, Marcus Riccelli is uniquely qualified to move our economy forward."
- Excerpt: "I believe it is paramount to protect and preserve our environment. For us in Spokane, this means many things, but recovering the Spokane River is one of the most important. In Olympia, I will fight for legislation that will protect our river and help us preserve our environment for future generations."
- Excerpt: "While Spokane is generally a safe community, we do have issues with crime that we must control to protect our citizens. From cracking down on meth labs, to working collaboratively to address the issue of gangs, I believe we need to find unique and effective ways to address crime in our community. "
- Women’s Rights
- Excerpt: "I have been surrounded by strong and intelligent women in my personal and professional lives. I believe in a woman’s right to choose. The idea that a woman may be paid less than a man for doing the same job is ludicrous to me. I will fight with all I have to protect the rights of all women. "
- Marriage Equality
- Excerpt: "I believe fully in marriage equality and will ardently support Referendum 74."
Riccelli won re-election in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 3a. Riccelli advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated Tim Benn (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 3a, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Marcus Riccelli Incumbent||62.7%||31,303|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Riccelli and his wife, Amanda, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Marcus + Riccelli + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
|Washington House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |