|New York State Assembly District 30|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Markey ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She faced Anthony Nunziato (R) in the general election on November 2. Nunziato was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State and the Conservative Party.
On November 4, 2008 Markey won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 30, defeating opponent Anthony Nunziato (R).
Markey raised $57,911 for his campaign while Nunziato raised $58,838.
|New York State Assembly, District 30 2008|
|Margaret Markey (D)||17,057|
|Anthony Nunziato (R)||8,247|
In 2008, a year in which Markey was up for re-election, she collected $57,911 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Crowley for Congress||$3,800|
|Electrical Workers Local 3||$3,800|
|Uniformed Fire Officers Association Local 854||$3,300|
|Preferred Mechanical Inc||$2,000|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Margaret Markey
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 30
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |